Really enjoyed this. Reblogged on cpd-inc.com
In September, I mentioned the launch of Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, listing beats you can use to convey:
Commonly used in a romantic setting, these are some nice ways to show interest between characters.
- She anchored her attention on…
- For a moment, his eyes hung on the [object].
- He shifted his gaze to the [object].
- His eyes retraced their path to…
- Her eyes darted toward…
- His dark-eyed gaze tugged at her heart.
Hands & Feet
- She spread her arms wide.
- He held out his arms.
- She raised a hand in greeting.
- He snapped to attention.
- He leaned forward, his fingers laced before him on the tabletop.
- He gestured a little too excitedly and nearly toppled off the couch.
View original post 182 more words